Step 3 of the application process: Document Submission
After submitting your Application Form, you will be emailed a personalised Document Submission link as your final step in the application process.
To help you organise your documents there are four categories: Assets, Family, Income, Property
Below is a full list of all documents that can be submitted by an applicant.
- 3-months recent and consecutive statements for ALL your bank accounts
– Current Account statements (we will look for both yours and your spouse/partner/co-habitants)
– Savings account statements
– Revolut or Virtual Bank statement
- If you have entered other assets you need to provide recent documentary evidence
– Schedule of shares and current valuation
– Credit Union Statements (most recent 3 months)
– Investment Bond Statements
– Prize Bond Certificates
- A copy of your most recent school bill or, if you have recently accepted an offer of a school place, supply an acceptance letter.
- A copy of your separation / divorce agreement with information on financial support / maintenance arrangements for children for whom grant is being applied
- Signed Verification of Affiliation to a recognised Protestant Denomination form.
- Supporting documentation for any other special circumstances.
To be eligible for the grant you must have been tax resident in Ireland in 2020 or in receipt of Social Welfare in 2020.
- 2020 Statement of Liability from Revenue (this was previously known as a P21 Balancing Statement). It is available online through My Account at Revenue.ie. See the highlights in the example below for what to enter on your Application Form
- 2020 Employment Detail Summary from Revenue (this was previously known as a P60). If you ceased employment during the year, you should provide an up to date Statement of Earnings (which replaces the P45). Both documents are available online through My Account at Revenue.ie. If you or your spouse/partner/co-habitant had more than one employment in 2020, provide an Employment Details Summary for each employment.
- 2020 Form 11 Return Summary (Notice of Assessment is not accepted). This document has multiple pages and you must submit all pages. See the highlights in the example below for what to enter on your Application Form
- 2020 Farm/business annual accounts
- Your 2020 Business financial statements (including balance sheet and profit & loss account) are required where either the applicant or your spouse/partner/cohabitant has shareholding of 25% or more.
- Social Welfare Statement detailing all benefits and total received for the year 2020. Weekly dockets/receipts will not be accepted
- Documentation showing other non-taxable sources of income e.g. letter from family/friend detailing gifts or Forestry grants
- 2020 Rent/mortgage statements showing monthly payments for the home that you live in.
- Property Valuation for each of your other properties e.g. Local Property Tax summary for all properties owned by you. Or recent valuation by estate agent, surveyor or auctioneer
- Mortgage statement for each of your other properties. It must show a recent mortgage balance for each property
For other property in Ireland you can provide your Local Property Tax summary
For other property in the UK you can provide