To be eligible for the grant you must have been tax resident in Ireland in 2020 or in receipt of Social Welfare in 2020.
- 2020 Statement of Liability from Revenue (this was previously known as a P21 Balancing Statement). It is available online through My Account at Revenue.ie. See the highlights in the example below for what to enter on your Application Form
Example of a Statement of Liability
- 2020 Employment Detail Summary from Revenue (this was previously known as a P60). If you ceased employment during the year, you should provide an up-to-date Statement of Earnings (which replaces the P45). Both documents are available online through My Account at Revenue.ie. If you or your spouse/partner/co-habitant had more than one employment in 2020, provide an Employment Details Summary for each employment.
Example of an Employment Detail Summary
- 2020 Form 11 Return Summary (Notice of Assessment is not accepted). This document has multiple pages and you must submit all pages. See the highlights in the example below for what to enter on your Application Form
Example 1 Form 11 – Calculations page
Example 2 Form 11 – Calculations page
- 2020 Farm/business annual accounts
- Your 2020 Business financial statements (including balance sheet and profit & loss account) are required where either the applicant or your spouse/partner/cohabitant has a shareholding of 25% or more.
- Social Welfare Statement detailing all benefits and total received for the year 2020. Weekly dockets/receipts will not be accepted
- Documentation showing other non-taxable sources of income e.g. letter from family/friend detailing gifts or Forestry grants