The SEC only operates the Protestant Block Grant, which allocates grants for tuition fees (day pupils) or boarding fees for Secondary School students only.

Your school bursar will have details of other school grants, bursaries or scholarships available.

You could ask your clergyperson/pastor/minister if there are any church grants or funds available.